Published By: Sukanya Nandy
Last Updated: February 12, 2024, 13:01 IST
The CISCE Class 12 exam will begin at 2 pm with English Paper 1 and end at 5 pm (Representative image)
This year, the ISC exams will be held from February 12 to April 2, while the ICSE exams will start from February 21 and end on March 28
The Council for Indian School Certificate Examinations (CISCE) will commence the Indian School Certificate (ISC) or Class 12 board examination 2024 on February 12. According to the schedule, the exam will begin at 2 pm and end at 5 pm on all days. The duration of the exam is 3 hours. Day one of the ISC 2024 exams will start with English Paper 1 or English Grammar at 2 pm.
This year, the Class 12 exams will be held from February 12 to April 2, while the Indian Certificate of Secondary Education (ICSE) or Class 10 exams will start from February 21 to March 28.
All appearing students are advised to bring their admit cards to the examination hall. It is an important document and must be carried on all days of the exam. Those who come without it will not be allowed to enter or appear for the ISC board exam.
ISC (Class 12) Board Exam 2024: Important Instructions
– Seat yourself in the Examination Hall / Room five minutes before the scheduled start time of the subject’s examination (including reading time).
– Students will receive the question paper and answer booklet at 1.45 pm. The 15-minute break will allow students to review the question paper before beginning the exam.
-Students must sign their names in the space designated on the main answer booklet.
– Students will have to use only black or blue ink to correctly write the unique ID (Unique Identification Number) and index number on the top sheet of the answer booklet.
– Read all of the general instructions given at the start of a paper, including how many questions you should attempt.
– Students are advised to only answer the number of questions specified on the question paper.
– Candidates must write on both sides of each answer booklet sheet unless the question paper’s rubric prohibits it. When filling out the answer booklet, leave a margin on both the right and left edges. On a separate line, begin your response to each part of the question.
– Keep in mind that your handwriting and spelling will be evaluated. Pencils should only be used for drawing diagrams. All students must carry mathematical and drawing instruments, as well as colour pencils, if required for any of the subjects.
– Upon the completion of the exam, arrange your answer scripts in sequential order, starting with the first page at the top, etc.
– Check to make sure your accurate Unique ID (Unique Identification Number), Index Number, and Subject are written on the main answer booklet, continuation sheets, graphs, and map. Tie them together at the upper left corner and give them to the recipient unfurled.