Rohit Khattar, founder of ikigai travel recommend several places that are suitable for both new and experienced travellers, one can choose as per their budget:
More women are taking up solo travelling. Safety and fun are the two prerogatives we keep in mind while organising female-focused solo trips. These places are highly recommended for both new and experienced travellers, one can choose as per their budget:
• Vietnam: Safe for solo female travellers, a round trip costs ₹14,000 via Kolkata. Female-friendly hostels starts at ₹350 per night and it offers visa on arrival.
• Sri Lanka: Provides visa on arrival and cost of a round trip plane ride is around ₹12,000 from Chennai. You can find five-star beach hotels at throw-away prices here.
• Maldives: Solo travellers can enjoy swimming with sharks and other marine life. It has free visa on arrival and a round trip airfare from Bengaluru will cost ₹15,000.
•Turkey: Taking a hot-air-balloon ride in Cappadocia is a dream for many. Round trip airfare via Delhi will cost you ₹40,000.
• Morocco: Expensive air tickets is the only drawback for Indian travellers but it has a lot to offer — from the Sahara Desert to Atlas Mountains and Mediterranean Sea. The visa process is simple and a round trip fair starts from ₹60,000.
• Bali: Visa is on arrival so you can go berserk for the nightlife and beaches. Round trip airfare starts from ₹22,000 via Kolkata.
Inputs by Rohit Khattar, founder of ikigai travel
Trending Topics to Follow