– Alia Bhatt: This millennial sensation was spotted in a Burberry pink silk dress that featured doodles all over along with a necktie. She matched her outfit with pink pumps and let her hair alone with a subtle makeup look to complete the look. Her pink glossy lips and wind in her hair did all the magic for a glamorous photo for the ‘gram!
– Katrina Kaif: The stunning actress donned a one-shoulder Stella McCartney dress that looked perfect for a cocktail party. This outfit can even be work for a dinner date when you want the mood to be all mushy and romantic. The big puffy sleeves added all the drama to this otherwise plain solid coloured dress. She kept this look free from any kind of jewellery and the natural makeup looked just right to level up with this attire.
– Disha Patani: This lady dropped some jaws when she posed oh-so-tall in her Palazzo Versace Dubai pink mini dress. She glowed in this dress with a no-makeup look and accessorised it with a minimal layered neckpiece and ear-studs. You can style this look by pairing it with sporty sneakers and a high ponytail to spice up your date-night look.
– Sara Ali Khan: We love how Sara stepped up the pink outfit game by putting on a bubblegum pink set by Appapop. It featured a pink cropped blazer jacket and pants with a chunky belt in the same colour around her waistline. She chose to put on a white tank top to break the colour contrast and opted for a pair of nude block heels with natural makeup. Her cat-eye frames stood out quite well too.
– Ananya Panday: This newcomer looked fabulous in her Alice McCall pink lace dress. The v-neck and hemline featuring frill details and lacy bishop sleeves added to the girly, cute look of this attire. Ananya finished off the look with a silver peep-toe slingback and blow-tied hair with well-groomed brows.