Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board, UPPBPB will close down the registration process for UP Police SI Recruitment 2021 on June 15, 2021. Candidates who still have not applied for Sub-Inspector posts can apply online through the official site of UPPBPB on uppbpb.gov.in. The registration process was started on April 1, 2021.
This recruitment drive will fill up 9534 Sub Inspector (Male/ Female), Platoon Commander, PAC & Fire Officer posts in the organisation. Candidates who have Bachelor’s Degree in any Stream from Recognized University can apply for the posts. The minimum age limit should be 21 years and the maximum should be 28 years to apply.
Eligible candidates who want to apply for the posts can apply online by following these simple steps given below.
UP Police SI Recruitment 2021: How to apply
• Visit the official site of UPPBPB on uppbpb.gov.in.
• Click on UP Police SI Recruitment 2021 link available on the home page.
• Enter the login details and click on submit.
• Fill up the application form and make the payment of the application fees.
• Once done, click on submit and your application has been submitted.
• Download the page and keep a hard copy of the same for further need.
• Keep a hard copy of the same for further need.
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the online written exam, PST, PET, and Medical Examination. Those candidates who will qualify for the written exam will have to appear for PST, PET, and Medical examinations.