Lucknow University Admission 2021 registration date has been extended for UG, PG, Ph.D and other courses. Candidates can check the official notice on the official site of Lucknow University on lkouniv.ac.in. Check revised dates and how to apply below.
PUBLISHED ON MAY 06, 2021 08:57 AM IST
The University of Lucknow has extended the registration date for UG, PG, and other courses for Lucknow University Admission 2021. The registration date has been extended due to a surge in COVID19 cases across the country. The official notice is available on the official site of Lucknow University on lkouniv.ac.in.
As per the official notice, the last date to apply for Ph.D. courses (regular or part-time) has been extended to May 15 instead of May 3, 2021. Similarly, the last date to apply for the admission round has been extended for various courses. Candidates who are seeking a revised dates schedule can check the table given below.
Lucknow University Admission 2021: Revised dates
|Ph.D||May 15, 2021|
|UG and B.El.Ed||May 31, 2021|
|PG||May 31, 2021|
|BBA, BCA, MBA and MTTM||May 31, 2021|
|B.P.Ed, M.P.Ed, M.Ed||May 31, 2021|
How to apply
Candidates who want to apply for the admission round can follow these simple steps given below.
• Visit the official site of Lucknow University on lkouniv.ac.in.
• Click on Admission tab available on the home page.
• A new page will open where candidates will get online form submission link.
• Read the guidelines and click on ‘I agree’ link.
• Fill in the details asked in the registration form and register yourself.
• Login to the account and fill in the application form.
• Make the payment of application fees and click on submit.
• Once done, download the confirmation page and keep a hard copy of the same for further need.