AP Inter 2nd Year Result 2021 Live: BIEAP result on July 23 at bieap.gov.in

0
44


AP intermediate 2nd year result 2021 to be released following a new assessment policy

This year, like most state boards, the BIEAP could not hold exams due to spike in COVID-19 cases. Following a Supreme Court order the board formulated an alternative marking scheme and has prepared the inter result based on it.

As per the assessment policy, 30 per cent weightage will be given to the marks obtained in the top three subjects of Class 10, and the remaining 70 per cent will be based on subject-wise marks obtained by students in Intermediate first year or Class 11.



Source link